AuthorMessage
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 1233
Xfire : chevyman13
Fav. Map : a-bomb night club
Registration date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

i dont even kno the first thing aobut hacking lol
Back to top Go down
btk1986

Female
Number of posts : 93
Xfire : btk1986
Fav. Map : victory, a-bomb
Registration date : 2010-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:05 pm

its not really hacking its being smart enough to remember things like security questions birthdays names shit like that... killer has been my friend for like 10 years so its easy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 1359
Xfire : mongolord69
Fav. Map : medical
Registration date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:56 pm

|)3V!L wrote:
btw killer i am realy good on the internet i can put alot of pws on ur comp and delt swat like how i put it on and i can shutdown ur comp with command pr. and i can do alot more trust me i am a nerd at computers haha killer try it come bring it on!!!!

im pretty sure u can by getting our iip off the net.funnt because someone shut my computer off last night,and
i really dont feal like digging in my goodies for some old school hacking.please say it wasn't you.
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 2503
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 pm

Mongo wrote:
|)3V!L wrote:
btw killer i am realy good on the internet i can put alot of pws on ur comp and delt swat like how i put it on and i can shutdown ur comp with command pr. and i can do alot more trust me i am a nerd at computers haha killer try it come bring it on!!!!

im pretty sure u can by getting our iip off the net.funnt because someone shut my computer off last night,and
i really dont feal like digging in my goodies for some old school hacking.please say it wasn't you.

to bad it didn't stay off
Back to top Go down
Txpsycho
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 627
Xfire : txpsycho325
Fav. Map : A-bomb and foodwall
Registration date : 2010-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 pm

thats messed up haahaha.why every one always messing with you mongo you dont do anything ha
Back to top Go down
btk1986

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:31 am

No we didnt do it i promise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:41 am

Im not exactly sure if i want to come into the server anymore when i first started playing i though this server was awesome and full of great people, but i have seen people that really honestly are not acting like a team at all i accidentally killed a teammates arrest bc i am kinda new and i seriously and honestly thought that my teammate was in danger i stated that and teammate got ignorant and said maybe you should pay more attention then, after i had apologized and explained why i had done it i was responded to with a ignorant comment, so i left, i am honest and i am trying my hardest to learn from the tat team, but how do i learn when certain tat members don't even follow there own rules and also aren't even willing to accept that noobs make mistakes....i just don't know its just upsetting and i dunno when or if i will be back, so to the tat members and players who are cool and awesome and treated me with fairness and were patient and kind thank you and i appreciate you guys. i wish all of tat was like you guys..you know who all u r.
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:13 pm

For all purposes i would like to state that this is no way my fault

I haven't played swat in 3 weeks so no one can accuse me of being an ass >_<
Back to top Go down
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:51 pm

well u havent killed my arrest and even if u did i would just say -.- pls dont do it again i kno just how u feel ur new im still kinda new and it happens everyone accidently kills an arrest at 1 point in time so dont feel bad
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:55 pm

everythings your falt peter.im sorry to hear hear about this bro but remember it's not
just you.i caught hell the first time i was tat.i killed arest left and right and most hated me but i got better.you well get alot of mouth from maybe 2 kids here but pay them no attention,your tat and family now.helli got kicked yesterday for no reason lol.
Back to top Go down
P3t3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Mongo wrote:
alot of mouth from maybe 2 kids here.

who would they be?
Back to top Go down
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
btk1986

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

my opinion is this... Sometimes people make mistakes but we keep fighting and bitching then people are going to get discouraged from playing with Anyone its a game and enjoyment and sometimes a little more... If you would of killed my arrest like most new players do i would mention it and maybe try and help you to aviod like to use your cams and zoom and things. Team work not cock fighting......................................??????!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
|TAT|>DMW<
|TAT| Co-Leader

Male
Number of posts : 3008
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:04 am

Well I must admit I rarely see anyone in TAT being either cocky or ignorant, and I'm sorry to see you got offended.

Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 4163
Xfire : scaggz
Fav. Map : Food Wall

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 am

<--Cocky
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dr_swatson
P3t3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:20 am

^--- and ignorant

^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Its not everyone in tat its just select people who seem to not realize that new people who may not be as good as them but are trying do make mistakes at times, and the issue was i had realized i made a dumb mistake and apologized to the person and they basically got ignorant and said well maybe you should just pay more attention then huh? i admitted it was a mistake said i was sorry and that it wouldn't happen again, so i guess i really seen no need for that kind of response, its fine i realize not everyone can just enjoy the game and realize mistakes can happen..im still gonna play because i love playing the game and btw thank you btk...i will start using zoom and cams more often...cock fighting???????????????????????????????? hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:19 pm

i know ppl hate double posts but im just going to chalk it all up to everyone has bad days and stop talking about it and just have fun and play the game!
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:36 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
Sharky(TEXAS)
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 105
Xfire : ljungh
Fav. Map : Foodwall ofc!
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 pm

whats up babes
Back to top Go down
http://www.woodshoes.tk
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm

sharkiiiiii ^^
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:38 pm

sharky babes get back on
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:53 pm

sharky you pink babe xD why u dont add me on xfire?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

confused am i????
Back to top Go down
|TAT|1shot2kill
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:16 pm

guessing are u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi   

Back to top Go down

Hello i just wanted to stop and say hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next