Welcome to the Team|TAT| website

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
|K44|Glock

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Shinja idk what u was doing last time on serwer, u was kick my friends on tat usa serwer without reason, when he was back he ask u "what was the reason ??"u mute him, I was undercover on serwer but I chainge name and ask u what are u doing and u mute me ,then I login on pass and unmute me and ask u again what are u doing, Im suprsided alot becosue u never acting like this and I was thing ur my friend , u are very low player but u always but u respect ur friends, now Its difrent,idk why, maybe u take too much drags last night or drink too much,anway Im suprised alot
Black u mtf sneaky kids ur worst idiot I meet in my life, u lick ass when u need someting on forum but when u come on serwer u show ur real face , ur very very unmature.I remember when u was black and u try Jon TAT u was team tazing on bomb club map all team many times, when I ask u why u are doing this u answer me "becouse Its fun" and block team again in door.... yes Its very fun and mature u fuckin kid, I hope all old memebers of TAT clan will be come often on serwer and check who ur, and I was very suprised when they recruit u and dont recruit good guys like Bossterbones,Speddycort and rest of good ppl,anway Its not my problem if some1 recruit u congratulations,I hope they will come often on serwer and check who ur
|MF|fly or Anzac get better maniers b4 u start call others players idiots
about Julio post in my second topic: come on man dont be jealous Its all ok,just come more often on serwer dont look from web admin all time,many good things everyday here,just check
Back to top Go down
http://yfrog.com/5yczaszkagifg
|TAT|>DMW<
|TAT| Co-Leader

Male
Number of posts : 3008
Xfire : deadmanwalking7415
Fav. Map : Food Wall
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

You could try calming a bit down first, coming in here calling people immature and kids doesn't exactly scream maturity. Now, I know a few TAT's have had a few problems with some K44 that supposedly got the SA pass, however I don't know anything about this since I haven't even played swat or been on x-fire since last year. I wish I could go in there and find out, but unfortunately I can't, so I hope this problem will be solved very soon, and the truth will get revealed. And FYI, we did recruit boosterbones. Wink

Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 4163
Xfire : scaggz

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Nerd rage? I'll ban him. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dr_swatson
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 1775
Xfire : Hate
Fav. Map : Emo
Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:09 pm

|TAT|DoC wrote:
Nerd rage? I'll ban him. Problem solved.
<3
and u fk retarted fk nub gtfo and dont fk lie u fk retard Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://clanneon.motionsforum.com/
P3t3
Clan Friend

Male
Number of posts : 2503
Xfire : strikerkills
Fav. Map : Abomb

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 pm

okay guys calm down and leave glock alone

and stop abusing ur admin rights
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 pm

ME?! I have no admin rights.
Back to top Go down
GrenadeMcSticki
Elite Member

Male
Number of posts : 1516
Xfire : GrenadeMcSticki
Fav. Map : That place, you know, with the thing.
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I was friends with the whole K44 crew before any of thsi shit broke loos and they were given the pass. I havn't not seen any of their accused abuse. i have seen then im tat server under different names and were just fine. I think this whole thing is blown out of proportion
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member

Male
Number of posts : 1909
Xfire : ownger
Fav. Map : stfu
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 pm

agreed like sonic came on today didnt even logg in with pass unk and grenade saw this
Back to top Go down
AnZaC
Recruitment Team

Number of posts : 590
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am

|K44|Glock wrote:
Shinja idk what u was doing last time on serwer, u was kick my friends on tat usa serwer without reason, when he was back he ask u "what was the reason ??"u mute him, I was undercover on serwer but I chainge name and ask u what are u doing and u mute me ,then I login on pass and unmute me and ask u again what are u doing, Im suprsided alot becosue u never acting like this and I was thing ur my friend , u are very low player but u always but u respect ur friends, now Its difrent,idk why, maybe u take too much drags last night or drink too much,anway Im suprised alot
Black u mtf sneaky kids ur worst idiot I meet in my life, u lick ass when u need someting on forum but when u come on serwer u show ur real face , ur very very unmature.I remember when u was black and u try Jon TAT u was team tazing on bomb club map all team many times, when I ask u why u are doing this u answer me "becouse Its fun" and block team again in door.... yes Its very fun and mature u fuckin kid, I hope all old memebers of TAT clan will be come often on serwer and check who ur, and I was very suprised when they recruit u and dont recruit good guys like Bossterbones,Speddycort and rest of good ppl,anway Its not my problem if some1 recruit u congratulations,I hope they will come often on serwer and check who ur
about Julio post in my second topic: come on man dont be jealous Its all ok,just come more often on serwer dont look from web admin all time,many good things everyday here,just check

get your facts rite before you tell me what to do, im not fly fucking idiot, and i only dont show manners to you and the rest of your fuck head clan because your dumb fucks to be honest
Back to top Go down
GrenadeMcSticki
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:36 am

NO_U wrote:
agreed like sonic came on today didnt even logg in with pass unk and grenade saw this

Yes but if your taking the other side of the issue, they could have been playing nice because we were there, now if we were undercover and they didnt know it was us and they still behaved thats another story.
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 am

AnZaC wrote:
|K44|Glock wrote:

get your facts rite before you tell me what to do, im not fly fucking idiot, and i only dont show manners to you and the rest of your fuck head clan because your dumb fucks to be honest

i love u anzac <3
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 pm

GrenadeMcSticki wrote:
NO_U wrote:

Yes but if your taking the other side of the issue, they could have been playing nice because we were there, now if we were undercover and they didnt know it was us and they still behaved thats another story.
im not taking sides im just saying i never saw this stuff
Back to top Go down
GrenadeMcSticki
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:22 pm

I know i agree with you. i was speaking hypothetically
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 am

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah
Back to top Go down
AnZaC
Recruitment Team

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 am

|TAT|DoC wrote:
Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blah Blah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blahBlah blah blah

LOL
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 pm

(:
Back to top Go down
AnZaC
Recruitment Team

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:21 pm

glock also you dont even want me to get started on the shit ive seen you do in the server, because what you dont know is i hardly ever use real name when its just me i know in the server, and i just watch server, lol and ive seen you do so many dam shit admining. Its really quite fun how much of a fuck you are when nobody is around, your really a little noob that loves power when nobody is around
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:57 pm

I love you anzac.
Back to top Go down
|K44|Glock

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 am

First :unk give me pass on TAT USA serwer too use when ppl ask about help and when no1 from TAT memebers is online, I was play everyday and many hours on TAT serwer(look on old game tracker) and Im laughin when u talkin shit about me when u join serwer or webadmin once a week and when I kick ban hacker or team tazer u start ur jealous shit.. go and ask top 10 players on game tracker about my administration (roger,make mercury(mia rebel)speedycort,sweetdream,take no prisoners and rest and then we can talk,SECOND: look at my team active on xfire (only 2 ppl active rest workand afk) and I dont give pass no1 from my team,b4 u start takin shit get screenshot and tell me who he was,anyway I dont want play on your serwer.anyomore becouse ppl like black,shinja,anzac dont respect me,my team and rest players which are active on tat serwer, too many shit happen everyday on serwer, thats happen when bosss are offline and nubs anarachy takin control, and few words about DoG becouse hes very active on forum and hes "great "admin:I hope ur rank will be up very fast becouse ur more nicely and friendly from all TAT u will be great hausband and dad just keep good workgood luck red neck;) about Anzac or I should say |MF|Faz becouse u was with this name on serwer I have a question"why u call me an idiot when I team nade u once and fast say sry??" u startur fuckin shit(inuslt) a yes I was kick u and I was dont know who ur, but truth Its that I hate that kind of egoist and arreoggente ppl like 90%|MF| and black good luck Its ur 6 clans and I hope ur story here will be ended soon like in this 6 clans b4" for being an retarded admin"and Im not here for war I know most ppl from TAT and I have never problem with them, specialy I reespect old TAT memebers which I know and I know there are great ppl like unk,lucas,mad,gms,hack benjamin,cubone,boga,zor,women,dmw,tk,iluvatar and rest, I hope they will be often online and keep some rulez on serwer,for now idc, I dont like post alot and I dont like cryin,just report when I must (after 8 months on this serwer I report twice) and I just want to say bb too all, me and my team will be not play here anymore,thats make u happy(black,anzac,DoG) I know It but like I was say I dont want war or cousin a porblems,cya
Back to top Go down
http://yfrog.com/5yczaszkagifg
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:27 am

i am happy now,ty and bb Wink
Back to top Go down
|TAT|DoC
Elite Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 am

Okay srsly. This guy fucking called me a redneck. It's on now.
Back to top Go down
|TAT|Lukasss_PL
Forum Admin

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Xfire : lukasx0
Fav. Map : A-boom (polish vodka drink)
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:16 am

dont see any problem.

Back to top Go down
http://www.tatfamily.com
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

why everybody change they opinion now when this fag made a post >.<
Back to top Go down
|TAT|NO_U
Family Member

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:33 pm

|K44|Glock wrote:
First :unk give me pass on TAT USA serwer too use when ppl ask about help and when no1 from TAT memebers is online, I was play everyday and many hours on TAT serwer(look on old game tracker) and Im laughin when u talkin shit about me when u join serwer or webadmin once a week and when I kick ban hacker or team tazer u start ur jealous shit.. go and ask top 10 players on game tracker about my administration (roger,make mercury(mia rebel)speedycort,sweetdream,take no prisoners and rest and then we can talk,SECOND: look at my team active on xfire (only 2 ppl active rest workand afk) and I dont give pass no1 from my team,b4 u start takin shit get screenshot and tell me who he was,anyway I dont want play on your serwer.anyomore becouse ppl like black,shinja,anzac dont respect me,my team and rest players which are active on tat serwer, too many shit happen everyday on serwer, thats happen when bosss are offline and nubs anarachy takin control, and few words about DoG becouse hes very active on forum and hes "great "admin:I hope ur rank will be up very fast becouse ur more nicely and friendly from all TAT u will be great hausband and dad just keep good workgood luck red neck;) about Anzac or I should say |MF|Faz becouse u was with this name on serwer I have a question"why u call me an idiot when I team nade u once and fast say sry??" u startur fuckin shit(inuslt) a yes I was kick u and I was dont know who ur, but truth Its that I hate that kind of egoist and arreoggente ppl like 90%|MF| and black good luck Its ur 6 clans and I hope ur story here will be ended soon like in this 6 clans b4" for being an retarded admin"and Im not here for war I know most ppl from TAT and I have never problem with them, specialy I reespect old TAT memebers which I know and I know there are great ppl like unk,lucas,mad,gms,hack benjamin,cubone,boga,zor,women,dmw,tk,iluvatar and rest, I hope they will be often online and keep some rulez on serwer,for now idc, I dont like post alot and I dont like cryin,just report when I must (after 8 months on this serwer I report twice) and I just want to say bb too all, me and my team will be not play here anymore,thats make u happy(black,anzac,DoG) I know It but like I was say I dont want war or cousin a porblems,cya
its DoC not DoG
Back to top Go down
ßlack«3
Clan Friend

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm

ahahahahahah,its same Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??   

Back to top Go down

Shinja,Black and |MF|anzac what is ur problem guys??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next